There's a place we all go from time to time. It's both everywhere and nowhere at the same time. But even though it doesn't really fall under any particular sovereignty, it's not a no-man's land or a free for all or even a free state. In fact it probably has stricter rules and swifter justice than anywhere else:
- You can't enter without permission.
- You can't leave without permission.
- You have to carry identification at all times
- You have to keep all your belongings with you at all times.
- Do not joke with officials - Security is no laughing matter.
Welcome to Travel Land! Enjoy your stay! (You could be here a while)
|Somewhere in Travel Land, Nov 8th, 2014|