Monday 24 November 2014

No 24: Step Count

The problem with holidays is that they can have a detrimental effect on your health. I gained 2kg while I was away. Whilst this isn't as bad as I expected, I'm now over 100kg, so its time to get to work on getting my weight back down to a reasonable amount. Perhaps that should be my next challenge? lose weight every day for 30 days? I need to be below 95kg. Ideal would be 92kg.

Anyway, I'm going to start by getting more walking done. Since I started my new job I've been sitting on my big butt for most of the day and not making it up in the evenings. To illustrate this, here's my step count for the day. 3000 steps short of my daily goal. And this is with me making an effort! Pathetic! Drastic action is needed!

Fitbit step count for 24th Nov 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment